Updated February 23, 2015: There are no current rebates or promotions that we could find at this time from General Tire.
Until the next promo is announced (expected in late-Spring or early-Summer) be sure to see all of the other tire rebates now available from Tire Rack and Discount Tire. You can also sign up to our General Tire deal alerts (located on the right side of this page) and we’ll let you know the next time a coupon, rebate or promotion is offered by General Tire or one of their authorized resellers.
Recently expired offers:
These promotions have recently expired:
- Tire Rack: General Tire is celebrating their 100th anniversary with a big giveaway. When you purchase a set of four General Tire branded tires from Tire Rack or from one of their authorized resellers, you can enter to win a customized Ford F150 Raptor truck, a Harley Davidson, Custom Ironhorse motorcycle trailer, Carlyle Master Mechanic tool set, a Homak tool box, and a Racedeck flooring gift certificate in an amount to cover a standard two-car garage. You’ll also get $30,000 (WOW!) to cover taxes that you’ll need to pay for all this stuff! Normally, we don’t get too excited about these types of giveaways but actually your odds may be pretty good. Your entry to the giveaway is not automatic (you have to complete a form online or by mail) and the window to signup is relatively short (open for one month only, from January 15, 2015 to February 15, 2015. Here are the full offer details as posted on Tirerack.com.
- General Tire is now offering an exclusive factory rebate. Just buy any set of four car, truck, or SUV tires and you can be eligible to receive a $50.00 rebate. The rebate card is sent by mail in the form of a VISA Prepaid card. Use it just like you would a credit card at any supermarket, gas station, etc., that accepts VISA. All tires in stock (non-special order) qualify for this deal.
- How to redeem the offer: This is a pretty open offer that seems to be offered at just about any General Tire authorized reseller. You will need to fully complete and return the rebate form to get the rebate card by mail. Be sure that you download the proper rebate form and include all the required receipts when you send in the form. It usually takes about 4 weeks to get the VISA Prepaid card. Once you receive it, you will be able to use the rewards card an use at any location that accepts VISA Credit or Debit card payments. It is recommended that you photocopy your entire rebate submission just so you have it or your records in-case the rebate does not arrive within 4 weeks.
- Costco – They do not carry General Tires is the warehouse stores.
- BJ’s Tires – They also do no carry General Tires.