[pricing_table columns=”2″][pricing_column title=”Our Most Popular Deal!” highlight=”true”]
- [price_info cost=”$50-$70 Rebate”]On select General Tires’ at Tirerack.[/price_info]
- [button_link url=”http://www.tirerebatecoupons.com/general_tire_august_2015_rebate” target=”_blank” style=”impactBtn”]Get this Deal[/button_link]
- Tirerack is offering either a $50.00 or $70.00 rebate on select General Tire sets depending on the model of tire you purchase. It comes to you in the form of a $70.00 Visa Prepaid Card by mail-in rebate. The offer is valid on qualifying sets of four tires purchased from Tire Rack’s in-stock inventory between 12:00 a.m. EDT August 10, 2015 and 11:59 p.m. EDT September 11, 2015. Here are the qualifying tire models:- For the $70.00 mail-in rebate: G-MAX AS-03, Grabber, Grabber AT 2, Grabber HTS, Grabber HTS 60, and Grabber UHP.- For the $50.00 mail-in rebate: AltiMAX Arctic, AltiMAX Arctic LT, AltiMAX RT, AltiMAX RT43 (H- or V-Speed Rated), AltiMAX RT43 (T-Speed Rated), AmeriTrac, AmeriTrac TR, and Grabber AW. See Tirerack.com for offer/rebate details, terms and conditions. This some offer can also be found at TireBuyer.com.
- This offer expires on September 11, 2015.
[/pricing_column][pricing_column title=”Download the Required Rebate Form:”]
- Download and print the required rebate form.
[/pricing_column][/pricing_table][pricing_table columns=”2″][pricing_column title=”See the Other Tire Rebates Available.”]
- [price_info cost=”Top Rebates”]From $50.00 to $80.00 on top brand tires.[/price_info]
- [button_link url=”http://www.tirerebatecoupons.com/tirerack_rebates_2015″ target=”_blank” style=”impactBtn”]Learn More[/button_link]
- Before you buy a new set of General Tires, be sure to see the full list of other tire rebates available from Tire Rack. Usually you can find great deals from brands including Michelin, Goodyear, Hankook, General Tire, and Bridgestone (often including both summer and winter tires). The rebate amounts tend to range from $50.00 to $80.00 at any given time depending on the brand and tire model that you choose. Tire Rack already has some of the most competitive prices on car, truck and SUV tires so be sure to take a look at your tire models to see how much you can save on your next full set of tires.
- See store for full offer details.
[/pricing_column] [pricing_column title=”Now on Sale at Amazon”]
- [price_info cost=”Now on Sale”]Pick up your new tires at Amazon.[/price_info]
- [button_link url=”http://www.tirerebatecoupons.com/amazon_tires_on_sale” target=”_blank” style=”impactBtn”]See all Offers[/button_link]
- Amazon may not be the first store that you think of when shopping for tires but it should be a store that makes your list in your search for a good deal. Although they don’t usually have any of the typical manufacturer’s mail-in rebates that we tend to see on tires, their everyday sale prices usually factor-in the discounts you would see elsewhere and then some. Plus most tires from just about all the major brands that they carry will ship out to you for free so that’s a big bonus. Just remember that prices and availability tend to vary and may change or end without notice. Be sure to visit Amazon.com for more offer details.
- Sale prices and participation will vary.
You can also sign up to our General Tire deal alerts (located on the right side of this page) and we’ll let you know the next time a coupon, rebate or promotion is offered by General Tire or one of their authorized resellers.
Updated August 18, 2015: Here are the latest rebates and promotions coming from General Tire:
Until the next promo is announced, be sure to see all of the other tire rebates now available from Tire Rack.
Recently expired offers:
These promotions have recently expired:
- Tire Rack: General Tire is celebrating their 100th anniversary with a big giveaway. When you purchase a set of four General Tire branded tires from Tire Rack or from one of their authorized resellers, you can enter to win a customized Ford F150 Raptor truck, a Harley Davidson, Custom Ironhorse motorcycle trailer, Carlyle Master Mechanic tool set, a Homak tool box, and a Racedeck flooring gift certificate in an amount to cover a standard two-car garage. You’ll also get $30,000 (WOW!) to cover taxes that you’ll need to pay for all this stuff! Normally, we don’t get too excited about these types of giveaways but actually your odds may be pretty good. Your entry to the giveaway is not automatic (you have to complete a form online or by mail) and the window to signup is relatively short (open for one month only, from January 15, 2015 to February 15, 2015. Here are the full offer details as posted on Tirerack.com.
- General Tire is now offering an exclusive factory rebate. Just buy any set of four car, truck, or SUV tires and you can be eligible to receive a $50.00 rebate. The rebate card is sent by mail in the form of a VISA Prepaid card. Use it just like you would a credit card at any supermarket, gas station, etc., that accepts VISA. All tires in stock (non-special order) qualify for this deal.
- How to redeem the offer: This is a pretty open offer that seems to be offered at just about any General Tire authorized reseller. You will need to fully complete and return the rebate form to get the rebate card by mail. Be sure that you download the proper rebate form and include all the required receipts when you send in the form. It usually takes about 4 weeks to get the VISA Prepaid card. Once you receive it, you will be able to use the rewards card an use at any location that accepts VISA Credit or Debit card payments. It is recommended that you photocopy your entire rebate submission just so you have it or your records in-case the rebate does not arrive within 4 weeks.
- Costco – They do not carry General Tires is the warehouse stores.
- BJ’s Tires – They also do no carry General Tires.