[pricing_table columns=”2″][pricing_column title=”Our Most Popular Deal!” highlight=”true”]
- [price_info cost=”$120 Rebate!”]Get a $100 or $120 rebate on select Kumho Tires at Tirerack.[/price_info]
- [button_link url=”http://www.tirerebatecoupons.com/kumho_tire_rebate_september_2015″ target=”_blank” style=”impactBtn”]Get this deal[/button_link]
- September is here and so in the latest tire rebate form Kumho. If you head on over to Tirerack between September 1, 2015 and October 31, 2015 you’l get get either a $100.00 rebate or $120.00 rebate on Kumho Crugen Premium KL33, RoadVenture AT51, Ecsta 4X II, or Solus TA71 tires. The rebate comes to you as a pre-paid Visa debit card after you send in the completed rebate redemption form by November 31, 2015. This deal is only available to USA residents (unfortunately orders from Canada are ineligible) and the tires must be in Tirerack’s current inventory in order to qualify for the offer. Other restrictions may apply so be sure to see the terms posted at Tirerack.com for full offer details.
- Tires must be purchased by October 31, 2015.
[/pricing_column][pricing_column title=”Download the Required Rebate Form:”]
- Download and print the required rebate form.
[/pricing_column][/pricing_table][pricing_table columns=”2″][pricing_column title=”See the Other Tire Rebates Available.”]
- [price_info cost=”$150.00 Rebate”]From $40.00 to $150.00 on top brand tires.[/price_info]
- [button_link url=”http://www.tirerebatecoupons.com/tirerack_rebates_2015″ target=”_blank” style=”impactBtn”]Learn More[/button_link]
- Before you buy a new set of Kumho tires, be sure to see the full list of other rebates available from at Tire Rack. Usually you can find great deals from brands including Michelin, Goodyear, Hankook, Dunlop, General Tire, and Bridgestone. The rebate amounts tend to range from $40.00 to $150.00 depending on the brand, time of year and tire model that you choose. Tire Rack already has some of the most competitive prices on car, truck and SUV tires so be sure to take a look at your tire models to see how much you can save on your next full set of tires.
- See store for full offer details.
[/pricing_column] [pricing_column title=”Now on Sale at Amazon”]
- [price_info cost=”Now on Sale”]Pick up your new tires at Amazon.[/price_info]
- [button_link url=”http://www.tirerebatecoupons.com/amazon_tires_on_sale” target=”_blank” style=”impactBtn”]See all Offers[/button_link]
- Amazon may not be the first store that you think of when shopping for tires but it should be a store that makes your list in your search for a good deal. Although they don’t usually have any of the typical manufacturer’s mail-in rebates that we tend to see on tires, their everyday sale prices usually factor-in the discounts you would see elsewhere and then some. Plus most tires from just about all the major brands that they carry will ship out to you for free so that’s a big bonus. Just remember that prices and availability tend to vary and may change or end without notice. Be sure to visit Amazon.com for more offer details.
- Sale prices and participation will vary.
Be sure to sign up to our Kumho tire deal alerts newsletter (located on the top-right side of this page) and we’ll let you know the next time a really good offer comes around directly from the manufacturer or one of Kumho’s authorized resellers.
Here’s a look at some of the recently expired offers from Kumho:
- The best deal this month on Kumho’s are at Tirerack. If you pick up a new set of 4 tires between July 1, 2015 and August 31, 2015 you’ll be eligible to receive between a $80.00 and a $120.00 rebate in the form of a pre-paid rebate card. The amount will get back depends on the tire model you choose: $120.00 rebate on Kumho RoadVenture AT51, $100.00 rebate on Kumho Solus TA71, or a $80.00 rebate on Kumho Solus TA11. This deal is only available to USA residents (unfortunately orders from Canada are ineligible) and the tires must be in Tirerack’s current inventory in order to qualify for the offer. There is a limit of two rebates per household. Your rebate form must be postmarked by September 30, 2015 and received by Kumho by October 14, 2015.
- The $50.00 Kumho Tire deal is back! To help clear out the excess inventory on Ecsta 4X tires in stock, Kumho just released an exclusive $50.00 mail-in rebate offer on these select sport tires. No coupon code needed to take advantage of this deal but you will need to mail-in the factory rebate form back by mail to receive the $50.00. The actual rebate will come to you in the form of a pre-paid American Express card with a $50.00 balance pre-loaded on it. You can use it just like you would a credit card and any store that accepts American Express.
- The redemption of this offer is pretty simple. You can either wait for the rebate form to be mailed to you along with your tire purchase or just download and print the rebate form. Make sure you complete all the questions on the form and mail it to the address provided. Make sure you don’t forget the receipt or to complete any of the other requirements or your form maybe rejected. Within a few weeks, your request will be precessed and you should receive your VISA rebate card if you met all of the qualifications.
This rebate is currently not available at these resellers:
- BJ’s Tires (at BJ’s Wholesale Club).
- Walmart Tire Center
- Sears Tire Center
- Discount Tire Direct
Have Questions? Comments?
Let us know what’s on your mind or if you need help in redeeming one of the Kumho tire deals found on this page.