Our Most Popular Deal!
- $70.00 Rebate!On Michelin Tires purchased at Sears.
- Get this deal
- August is coming to an end and September is right around the corner which means that Michelin’s $70.00 rebate at Sears is back again for all those looking to replace their worn out tires after the summer holiday season. When you buy a new set of for Michelin tires between June 8, 2015 and August 29, 2015 from Sears.com or your local Sears Tire Center, you’ll be eligible to receive a $70.00 pre-paid Mastercard rewards card by mail-in rebate. All Michelin tire models are eligible but just remember that the tires will need to be in-Tirerack’s current inventory in order to qualify. Also, don’t forget to send in the completed rebate form before September 29, 2015 as it’s required in order to receive the rebate. See Sears.com for full offer details.
- This offer expires on August 29, 2015.
Download the Required Rebate Form:
- Download and print the required rebate form.
See the Other Tire Rebates Available.
- $80 RebateFrom $40.00 to $80.00 on top brand tires.
- Learn More
- If you’re not set on getting Michelin’s and are open to other tire deals then be sure to see the full list of rebates available from at Tire Rack from brands including Goodyear, Dunlop, General Tire, and Bridgestone. The rebate amounts tend to range from $40.00 to $80.00 depending on the brand and tire model that you choose. Tire Rack already has some of the most competitive prices on car, truck and SUV tires so be sure to take a look at your tire models to see how much you can save vs. high dealer prices.
- See store for full offer details.
Now on Sale at Amazon
- Now on SalePick up your new tires at Amazon.
- See all Offers
- Amazon may not be the first store that you think of when shopping for tires but it should be a store that makes your list in your hunt for a good deal. Although they don’t usually have any rebates, their everyday sale prices usually factor-in the discount. Plus most tires will ship out to you for free so no additional charges hidden in there. Just remember that prices and availability tend to vary and may change or end without notice. Be sure to visit Amazon.com for more offer details.
- Sale prices and participation will vary.
You can also sign up to our Michelin tire deal alerts (located on the right side of this page) and we’ll let you know the next time a rebate is released from Michelin or one of their authorized resellers.
Here’s a list of recently expired Michelin tire deals. Typically you have a month after the offer ends to send in any rebate forms by mail so be sure to get those in if you’ve purchased any qualifying tires before it’ too late!
- Tire Rack – Get a $70.00 rebate at Tire Rack with you purchase any set of 4 Michelin tires in stock between March 8th and March 21st, 2015. Here’s the link to the offer details and the required rebate form. Only valid in the U.S.
- Discount Tire Direct: Purchase any matching sets of four Michelin tires at discounttiredirect.com between February 17, 2015 and February 28, 2015 and you’ll receive a receive a $70.00 Visa Prepaid Card. Best of all, you can fill out the rebate online so no need to print and send in any forms by mail.
- Costco: $70.00 off all set of four Michelin tires purchased at your local Costco store. Offer valid for purchases made between January 29, 2015 and March 1, 2015. You must be a Costco Club member to be able to take advantage of this offer. This discount is reelected at the time of purchase so no rebate forms to send in.
- Sears: $70.00 tire rebate for all sets of four tires purchased at Sears between November 30, 2014 and January 8, 2015. Here are more details and the link to the rebate form.
- Sears Tire Center (in-store only): Sears is offering $30.00 off sets of two or $70.00 off on sets of four select Michelin tires installed at your local Sears Tire Center. Offer valid between January 11, 2015 through January 31, 2015. You will need to print this coupon from sears.com to receive the savings. Online orders do not qualify for this promotion.
Having issues with your rebate? Not sure what you need to do? Then let us know in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to help. Just please keep in mind that for any rebate inquires or rebate status questions you will need to contact the company where you purchased your tires directly as we have no ability to check on these orders fro you.